Our ICT Directions for 2016 and beyond:
Edmodo Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and parents:
24/7 access to subject resources and assignments, past work, grades and more.
- How to create a parent account and view your child’s progress
- Student and parent Edmodo login here
- More information on Edmodo here
- Edmodo HELP!
ICT Appropriate Use Agreements:
- Huntingfield Student Responsible Use Agreement 2016
- Kindergarten to Grade 1 Student ICT Agreement
- Grades 2 to 4 Student ICT Agreement
BYOL power supply use:
Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) requirements do not allow for student owned 240v power adapter cables to be used on campus.
For further information see this document: