The Uniform Shop is located at the Middle Campus and is open at the following times during the Term for assistance and purchases.
8.15am – 10.00am
2.00pm – 3.30pm
1.30pm - 3.30pm
Purchases can be made via the Qkr! app. K-6 Qkr orders will be sent directly to students classes, 7-11 students will be called to the College office to collect.
Middle and Senior Campus
- School bucket style sun hats are to be worn by ALL students at the Junior Campus in term 1 and term 4. Students at the Middle Campus are encouraged to wear either the College Bucket Hat or College cap or to play in the shade.
- College Blazers at the Middle Campus are to be worn when wearing formal uniform both to and from school, after school in public areas, school excursions (when the formal uniform is required) and to mass.
- Soft Shell Jackets can be worn under blazers
- Socks are not to display logos or brands.
- Any hair ribbons should be in the College colours: Navy, Lime Green or White.
- One pair of small gold or silver studs may be worn in the lower lobe of each ear. No other body or facial piercings are permitted.
- Visible Make-up is not permitted.